Team-Building for Transformation
Improve Team Dynamics
Invest in Social Change
Increase Your Impact
We offer customized and interactive workshops, training, and dialogue sessions for youth and adults in businesses, nonprofits, schools, and community groups.
We offer a variety of opportunities and will tailor our curriculum to fit your team and your goals. Our approach is collaborative, adaptable, and flexible. We provide one-time skill-building sessions, half-day or full-day workshops, and multi-day retreats or workshop series.
Focus areas include:
- Navigating Conflict
- Cross-Identity Team-Building
- Authentic Communication and Empathy
- Equity and Inclusion
- Leadership for Social Impact
- Facilitation Training
- 23+ years of proven impact in cross-identity transformation
- Diverse facilitator teams including Building Bridges alumni leaders
Dynamic, experiential approach
- Intentional space to slow down, connect, listen, and learn from others in your group
- Practical, daily tools to increase the impact of your work
We are committed to equity and inclusion. We acknowledge the impacts of systemic inequity on communities and in organizations, and the unequal distribution of resources. We’ll do our best to work with your group’s budget. Please don’t hesitate to reach out to discuss the possibilities!
- Pricing factors: number of participants, type of group, travel outside Metro Denver, and level of customization.
- Our average hourly rate is $250, which includes a minimum of two facilitators.