Did you know that Spring is not just a great time to clean the house? Building Bridges is taking spring cleaning to a whole new level! This event will help you learn techniques to clean your mind, your body, your spirit, and your relationships.
Hosted by the incredible Celeste Alamillo, Building Bridges Alumni Board Member, this event is a great way to kick off the new season while also supporting an incredible organization. All ages are welcome and entry is just $5. Join us on Tuesday April 16th, 6pm-8pm at Fort Greene for an evening of CLEAN for your whole self!
- Location – Fort Greene, 321 E 45th Ave, Denver
- Entry – $5
- All ages welcome
- Street parking only
- Nearest public transit stops – Bus 8 @ 45th Ave & Broadway or Bus 12 @ 45th & Walnut
- The venue is a bar, and does adhere to strict liquor laws regarding serving alcohol
- The venue is not fully ADA accessible
- The venue has all gender restrooms