Join us for this three-day experiential training opportunity to learn and practice tools to truly connect through conflict.
Dates and Times
- Thursday, October 18: 6:00 pm-9:00 pm (snacks provided)
- Friday October 19: 9:00 am-4:00 pm (coffee, lunch, and snacks provided)
- Saturday October 20: 9:00 am-4:00 pm (coffee, lunch, and snacks provided)
- Learn facilitation skills to engage conflict and power dynamics, and to support others in speaking their truth
- Practice communication and relationship-building skills by connecting authentically with others in real-time experiential activities
- Ground your practice in frameworks that capture how individuals, groups, and systems impact each other
- Explore your own identities and perspectives
Best Fit For:
- Professionals seeking new approaches to inclusion in the workplace
- People interested in gaining facilitation skills for conflict transformation
- Leaders ready to shift power dynamics in their organization, business, or community
- Full cost of training is $300
- Sliding scale available
- Wellshire Presbyterian Church, 2999 South Colorado Blvd. in Denver, Colorado.
*This is not an overnight training.
Questions or requests? Please contact the Shift Program Manager, Jenny Medrano at firstname.lastname@example.org