Are you practicing inclusion and equity in your daily life?
Are you ready to deepen that practice in yourself, your relationships, and your community?
Then this is the training for you.
Connect through Conflict is a multi-day training focused on inclusion and equity that is hosted twice a year.
During this training experience, you will participate in a series of workshops, discussions and think labs. All of these experiences will be centered around individual and group identity development, empathy-building, and communication.
These experiences will challenge you to navigate topics centered around anti-oppression and inclusion, and equip you to address these topics in your own context, professional or personal. Whether you consider yourself an inclusion expert, novice, or anywhere in between, you can expect to be challenged, sharpened, and empowered.
- Deeper awareness and understanding of your own identities
- Communication and relationship-building skills taught through real-time experiential activities
- Frameworks to help understand the world around you and how individuals, groups, and systems impact each other
- Facilitation skills geared towards addressing topics of anti-oppression and inclusion, navigating conflict, and shifting power dynamics
Best Fit For:
- People who interact with diverse groups in professional or personal settings
- People who desire facilitation skills to navigate topics of anti-oppression, inclusion and equity
- People who are open to exploring vulnerability and multiple perspectives in a supportive yet challenging environment
- People who have already done some personal work related to identity, conflict, and social change
- Building Bridges Alumni
Register now for the next Connect Through Conflict training!
For all upcoming training dates, details, and registration, head over to our Events page.